Monday, October 31, 2011

How you can help


Thank you to everyone who has e-mailed me and asked how they can help with this project!


                                         - How you can help-
Donate
Even the smallest gift makes a difference. Please donate on my blog through the PayPal button. If you wish to donate using a check please e-mail me at Seanedmunds9@yahoo.co.uk


Get involved
I am looking for a couple of volunteers to help me plan and contact possible sponsors. If you are interested please e-mail me at Seanedmunds9@yahoo.co.uk, or comment on this blog.

Also posting my updates on your social networking sites will make a big difference!
 If we can get the word out to everyone we know, I’m hoping this will be a success!

Sponsor me
I am looking for companies to sponsor, Reason to run 2012. I am hoping to raise enough sponsorship to cover my costs on the run (lodging, food gear etc) so that all Donations can go directly to my chosen charities. If you are interested please e-mail me at Seanedmunds9@yahoo.co.uk.

Also if anyone is interested in joining in, running biking or driving a long the route at any time, I'd love the company!

No comments:

Post a Comment