Friday, April 6, 2012

Challenge For you!

 I thought I would put out a personal challenge to all of you, this could be a way for you to have fun, while helping me out =) Also to hopefully raise lots of money for Reason to run 2012.

With spring here most towns and cities are hosting races, from 5ks to marathons. I'm a big advocate in participating in local runs and events, these are often are a great way to meet other runners, get involved in your community, and give to a great cause! I would love for all my followers and supporters, friends and family to sign up for a local race, and get sponsored to run this race to benefit "Reason to run 2012". Then donate your proceeds to Reason to run 2012 (by clicking on my paypal button!) I'm working on getting some t-shirts, let me know if you are interested in one for your race day!
When you sign up for your run let me know by commenting below, or send me an e-mail at Seanedmunds9@yahoo.co.uk.
I would love to see 100 people out there doing this. And who knows, this may turn you into an avid runner!

Tips for getting sponsored:
1. Family are always willing to give $10 to a good cause...Right??
2. Neighbors and friends may try to outdo  each other, in support of you!
3. Come up with a wacky costume, or way to stand out, often you will find people willing to give a few dollars to watch you make fun of yourself!

I'm looking forward to hearing your stories, and seeing pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment