Thursday, May 31, 2012

We made it to Montana, tonight we are at the first ever  KOA in Billings, Montana. It has been a long week of travelling, we had a few setbacks, in the form of flat tires! But we met a great guy named John, at J & S restore in Kadoka South Dakota, and he fixed our tire for us, and we were on our way again!
Due to this setback I am delaying the start of the run by 1 day, so I will begun running from Cannon Beach Oregon, on Sunday June 3rd. I had scheduled some rest days though, so I should be able to work it out so I am still on track with my original schedule.
I was able to run this evening for the first time in 4 days, and it felt great! All the sitting in the RV is making me excited to start running.
The kids and I were able to swim tonight, which everyone enjoyed, even though its a little cooler here, the heated pool was great=)\
We have had some great views along the way, and are really enjoying this time as a family.
We've collected red dirt, seen an 80 foot tall green dino, saw the Indiana sandunes, stopped at a beach on Lake Michigan, and saw Mt Rushmore. I can't think of a better way to start the summer, and am looking forward to what adventures lay ahead!
Thanks for all the support! Please keep sharing the website, We would love to get more sponsors and donations for the run! Amd if I am passing through your area come run with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment