Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Wow, time is moving quickly! We are continuing to get ready and finishing up some planning details for the summer. We are all getting excited and looking forward to starting, but with still so much to do it's a little daunting!
We have had some amazing encouragement in the form of some really great sponsors! I could go on and on about the wonderful people who have come forward to help us plan and prepare for our adventure. Donna and I continue to be in awe at the support we have received and the kindness of family, close friends, and  strangers!
Bryn Kwaitkowski at Marbletown Electric has provided me with some great gear- shirts and jackets, for training, this has gone a long way in the preparation department,I am running a lot now to get ready for the summer!
Johnston RV in Palmyra did a full walk through of our RV last week, fixed a few things that needed repair, and then took the time to show Donna and I how to run it, and use everything on the RV. that was a HUGE help, and greatly appreciated!!!
We've had some new developments in the graphics and logo department, and Ewing Graphics, in Palmyra has taken all of that off of our hands and are coming up with some great designs right now for the RV. guaranteeing it will look 100 times better than anything we could have come up with ourselves.
Team RWB has generously offered to provide my shoes for the run, this is a huge donation as there will be many miles to cover!
I'll make sure to keep you updated and write more about my sponsors as time goes on.
I'll make sure to post pictures of all of our preparations as soon as we figure whats wrong the camera!
I am so grateful to everyone who is donating to the run! without you none of this could be possible, and saying a big Thank you just doesn't seem like enough! I'm really looking forward to getting out there at the end of the month and raising some money for two great charities!

My training schedule is going well, I'm pretty much running in all my spare time, and with finals and my graduation coming up it feels like all I'm doing is studying and running!
Sunday we all headed to Syracuse and I ran with Team RWB in The mountain goat run, it's always inspiring running with these Veterans, and it was a great race!
I'm feeling pretty blessed right now and enjoying every minute of it!


No comments:

Post a Comment