Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Unfinished business!!!

Well it's been a very strange few weeks. Donna is still recovering and we are getting back into somewhat of a routine. Over the last few weeks I have realized that i can not walk away from this run without finishing it. With Donna's approval I am planning to go back out to Iowa in mid September and run the last 30 days to Delaware.
I am not entirely sure how this will happen, Donna will not be able to crew me as she is still recovering, and the kids have a lot going on with school starting and sports. I am actively looking to recruit anyone interested in helping out for a few days or a few weeks, Donna will meet me for the last week or so. If anyone is interested in coming along please contact me, and I am looking to spread this throughout the running community in the hopes of finding fellow runners who would like to run with me. I think the RV is a great asset that we have and hope to be able to use that to finish up, I however would not be able to drive and run at the same time=)
So many people have helped us along the way that we both feel that this is something that we need to finish, I know how important it is to raise awareness of the needs of our nations veterans and want to finish strong and continue to raise funds for them. I will be updating more over the next few weeks and I hope you will all continue to support and share with everyone you know.

1 comment:

  1. That's great news Sean! I hope things go more smoothly this time, let me know if there's anything I can do to help!

    ReplyDelete