Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Tonight we are in Atkinson NE, I've been taking it slow the past 2 days and walking a lot. My right knee is acting up and is quite swollen and sore, and the pain has been severe. I was hoping today would be better pain wise, but it hasn't been! I am going to keep persevering, and see if it helps to cycle a bit. Hopefully it will work itself out!
I had a great time running for a few days with Mike and Jennifer (runacrossamericaontrails.com) check out their website, they are doing great and I wish them the best of luck on their journey!
I'll be moving slowly the next few days, and will hopefully be back to covering good miles soon.
I am looking forward to Chicago, and meeting up with some Team RWB athletes! I will be there July 23 if all goes well. Please continue to share my website, and info about the run. I know my pain is temporary and can be worked through, but their are so many veterans suffering daily from physical and mental wounds, and many of them have no hope.
Lets keep spreading the word!

No comments:

Post a Comment