Thursday, July 5, 2012

Today we are in Chadron Nebraska, I have been able to run the past few days, and have not had pain in my leg, so that is good! It feels great to be running again, I will see how it goes, if I start to get stiff I may switch to cycling for awhile. I want to make sure that I can run in Chicago! I will post an update on my timing and schedule tomorrow. We are pretty much on our original schedule still.
Last night we stopped in Lusk Wyoming, we were happy to find there was no fireworks ban there! The town was having a free BBQ and fireworks show at thw fairgrounds, so it was great to take a moment out and celebrate the 4th. It was a friendly town, and we all enjoyed the fireworks show, we were invited to camp on the fairgrounds for the night as well.
It looks like we are headed through some small Nebraska towns so not sure when we will have internet next, please share the website with friends and family!
It is really important to me to make this a success!
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment