Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Today I am taking a rest day, and we are exploring Boise, so we figured this would be a good opportunity to put a few photos on here so you all can see what life looks like for us lately!
The Biking is going well, I've never been much of a cyclist, but it seems to be giving my leg a chance to heal a bit.
As I was riding the director for the Oregon cyclist association pulled me over and wished me luck on my journey!   


As I mentioned before we had a harowing ride on a dirt road through the midle of nowhere, but at the end of it we were able to see "the painted hills" it was great, and the kids loved it!







More cycling, we reached some pretty high elevations!






But the mineral springs at Kahneeta resort felt great!




We will continue to add photos as we have time, we find ourselves pretty busy trying to keep up with our schedule!

No comments:

Post a Comment