Sunday, June 17, 2012

We made it out of Oregon and into Idaho today!
Today was challenging...It was hot amd my "well planned" route led me to a few dead ends. Some minor alterations were needed, but with the sun beating down, and the airconditioning not working in the rv everyone was a bit frustrated!
Keeping hydrated is a constant process, and my supply of Nunn tablets is depleting quickly! If anyone knows of a good way to find coupons for this let me know!
I am going to need to look at my route and maybe make some changes where it's needed, having the RV follow me down a dirt trail on a mountaintop can be a bit scary. I am almost in Boise, and am looking forward to running with some soldiers this Wednesday.I think it will be a much needed morale booster, for me and the family.
My leg has been wrapped all week, and it is not too painful when I ride, Hopefully it is healing quickly, and I can get back to running full time!

No comments:

Post a Comment